Offices ACV at Roeselare
In the heart of Roeselare, the ACV is constructing a brand new office building with an accompanying underground car park. A BEO field under the garage's foundation plate must provide heating in winter and cooling in summer. In addition to the BEO field, inspiring masonry work is also involved and we had the perfect solution.
Our solutions used in this project are:
The Korbo profile is designed to withstand façade masonry beside openings or overhangs, and to create a possibility of expansion wherever necessary.
- Simple and easy installation
- Continuous height and depth adjustment
- Calculated per project and custom-made: applicable in all situations
- Technical support from our sales team and our engineering office
- Calculation note and installation plan included
- Thermal values χ available for PEB calculation
- The Korbo masonry supports meet the Eurocodes requirements and have been tested in authorised independent laboratories